Even without a wedding speech to prepare for, planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful things you will ever do.
The stress is understandable; it’s a hugely important event and you want everything to be just right for you and all the people you have invited. With so many decisions to be made, and all those nearest to you also fully immersed in the minutiae of the wedding, it’s difficult to maintain sense of perspective.
Don’t worry! Help is at hand.
As well as a speech coach, I am also a fully trained life coach, specialising in helping people come to terms with the stresses and strains of weddings.
Together we will help you to:
- Reconnect with and focus on what is important
- Deal effectively with stress as the day approaches
- Make the most of available resources and support networks
- Maintain a healthy perspective
- Enjoy the preparations and the day itself
Book your free telephone consultation on your speech via the contact form, get in touch via email or just give me a call. Together we will assess your needs and make a plan.
email – email@example.com
phone – +44 (0)7985919856